Leverage more insights
Discover a better way to centralize, curate and share your research and insights.
Inject insight into
more of the business
Stravito's enterprise knowledge management software is designed to be as fast and easy to use as Google. To give you more time to put your analytical skills to work and execute your organization’s consumer centricity strategy. No interruptions. No unused research. Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it?
Easy for Insights teams and stakeholders alike
- No convoluted manuals or training required.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Modern and fresh look and feel.
Smart search tailored for your organization
- AI-powered search with synonym detection
- Looks inside each document, report, video or dashboard.
- Adapted to your company, markets, and internal lingo.
Drag-and-drop upload, or automated syncing
- Super fast upload, no manual tagging required
- Instant AI-powered categorization
- Or sync automatically with Google Drive or Sharepoint.
Share and collaborate with ease
- Get everyone on the same page by creating Collections of insights on important topics
- Easily share secure, personal links to individual reports
- Invite partners to collaborate in a dedicated "Projects" space.
Connect Stravito to
your existing tech ecosystem
Create your own hub for all things insights by integrating Stravito with your existing subscriptions, vendors and tools. Search across all sources from a single location, get more out of existing subscriptions with secure and easy SSO access to 3rd party research, and socialise and share insights with the communication tools you already use today.
External research providers, like Euromonitor, Mintel and 40+ others.
Dashboards like PowerBI and Tableau.
Existing storage drives, like Google Drive and Sharepoint.
Communication tools like FB Workplace, Slack, and Microsoft Teams.
ISO 27001 certified
Secure access management
Encrypted file storage
When was the last time
you loved an
68% of Stravito users can't imagine life without it.
"Now everyone working at Danone all over the world can access insights in seconds. No training required.
Agathe Danjou | Global Insights Director, Danone